Thursday, March 4, 2010

Baby Jace

On Tuesday February 23rd Jace Andrew finally made his arrival. Steve and I went into the hospital on Monday night so I could be induced. Bret was very lucky to stay at our house with grammy and pappa (my mom and dad). By 12:33pm on Tuesday Jace was here. People tried to make me feel better and say the second delivery is easier- they were right! This time was much easier and everyone was healthy. What more could we ask for!
Happy Birthday Baby Jace!!
Our lil pumpkin is finally here- Jace Andrew Schnoor

Proud daddy!

This was our first family photo. I'm such a lucky lady- three great guys in my life!

Bret is such a proud brother. He came into the hospital room asking for "his" baby.


Proud grandpa!


My two boys. This was the first time that Bret held Jace. He was very happy and very gentle with his little brother.


Love you Baby Jace!



I love how proud Bret looks in this picture. He waited so long to meet his baby. I was so happy to see how much he loved Jace at first sight.


My perfect little pumpkin!









No comments:

Post a Comment