Saturday, July 3, 2010

Fun In The Sun

I have been having a GREAT summer at home with my boys. I can't believe that it is July already!! Some of the great highlights include a great weekend spent with my family at Jared and Kayla's wedding. (There was an incredibly cute ring bearer!) We have also welcomed two new cousins into our family. Congrats Kayla and Kellen on baby boy Wyatt and Congrats Tim and Amie on baby girl Landry!! I haven't been able to hold either baby yet and I am going crazy waiting until I get the chance!!!!!

Both boys have been growing so much! Bret will be 3 at the end of the month (although he tells everyone he is already 3) and we just had Jace's 4 month check and he is 24 in long and 13lbs. We are also happy because I think we have finally turned the corner on helping Jacers lil skin. After several dr appointments, two dermatologist visits, and an allergists appointment soon to come I think we figured out the right mix of lotions and creams to help cool his eczema. The poor babe will hopefully be able to stop wearing gloves on his lil hands soon!! :)
I have added pictures from some of our fun we have had so far. I hope to add more soon!!!
( oh i am giving all the credit to amie because I stole the idea from her but the other day I was telling one of the cute things Bret said and I was told I should be writing those down. Well I know I will never be good about writing any of his quotes in a baby book but I thought when I am adding to the blog I might remember to post some of them on here. So, thank you so much Amie for the great idea from your blog- you will see some of the quirky, cute, and sometime sassy things that come out of B's mouth. Hope you enjoy!! )










No comments:

Post a Comment